Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Watch out - she is grouchy

Had a brief stop over at home last night before I went out for dinner with my highschool friends. The A-man claimed he had no homework other than his science project. He told me he had done all that he could do for the night because he had forgotten to bring home his Science lab sample sheet. Whatever.

S had to write a fairy tale, and when I had called home earlier in the afternoon, he told me he was just finishing it up. This morning he told me all about the fairy tale he wrote - it actually sounded so good that I wondered if he had made it up himself, or if he had to just modify an existing story. He said it was his. I didn't read the finished product this morning, but I will probably ask to see it tonight.

I am starting to come down with something. Sniffles big time yesterday, and today I feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest. I am supposed to be going to Montreal this upcoming weekend, and I have arranged for second interviews tomorrow. I will have to endure, and push through - just as we women always do - but I don't have to be happy about it.

Told S to knock it off this morning. He was just being silly, but I was not in the mood for it. He realized it quickly - which doesn't normally happen - and was able to just get down to the business at hand.

I've asked the A-man to bring home his journal from Drama class, and I am hoping he will let me share some of his comments on here. Maybe then you will be able to get a feel for his opinions of his last school. See if I'm off base...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've spread yourself too thin and now you're rundown and gonna catch every litle bug going.
give yourself some TLC time (partying really doesn't count)and just get some much needed REST. "Cuz"