Monday, September 24, 2007

Brief Update

If you are a regular reader of my blog, I'm sure you are laughing about the idea of anything on my blog being 'brief', but I will attempt it.

Over the course of my visit with Cuz, she and I discussed my blog. I laughingly told her that since she was reading about my day to day life, as it was happening, I didn't have anything to talk to her about. Of course that wasn't the case. My friend that's celebrating her birthday is also reading on a regular basis, and her husband seems to think I have too much time on my hands since I can type such long blogs. I told him that wasn't really the case - I just type very quickly.

S was a pain in the butt this morning to get out of bed, but once he was out of bed, he was very quick to do all that needed to be done. The A-man got up and going all quite quickly, which does make the morning transition so nice.

Got in to work to 17 'urgent' emails - plus a few more resumes. Today is the deadline date for submission, so that should begin to peter off. The training with the new bookkeeper went well on Friday afternoon, and she will be coming back in this afternoon to continue to familiarize herself with the way the business works. I think I will review the newer resumes and see if there is anyone that should be interviewed before we do the call backs.

Poor hubby is stretched to the breaking point at work. We had a big talk after we got to bed last night. I was very sure to let him know that I will support whatever decision he makes, and should he feel the need to step down from his current position, I will understand. When it starts affecting our home life - days in to the weekend - there is a problem.

Tons of various 'events' every single night this week. Cuz told me that I am very much like my mother. She said that my mom is a work-a-holic, and I am a 'busy-a-holic.' I don't think that is the case, but I will have to review that.

Dinner with highschool friends tonight, so I will not be on homework duty. Will be interesting to see how hubby makes out. It is also S's karate night. I pre-made three dinners yesterday afternoon, so the rush right after work for hubby shouldn't be too bad. (See how much I take care of these three?? They are very lucky, wouldn't you say?)

And, that is that. Brief? Maybe not so much...

No comments: