Monday, March 17, 2008

Virtual Clock

Cuz sent me a very interesting link - it's a world clock, based on world stats. Tells you how the population is increasing, that sort of thing.
The interesting thing about this site is, you can determine your 'virtual age' based on your life-style, habits, etc. According to this, and I did answer truthfully, my virtual age is 28.1, and my life expectancy is 85.9! Not too bad for someone that will be turning the big 4-0 in September!!

Anyway, if you are interested in this, the here is the site...

Life Expectancy Calculator

~~~~~
Hubby and I had a good session with the nutritionist. We were there for almost a full three hours - far more than I expected.
Based on her findings, Hubby needs to cut out all starches for a while. Not forever - she kept stressing that - but just until his body gets back to where it should be.
She did some interesting testing that I will describe in more depth on my 'weight loss' blog.
With me, she seemed surprised to find that I didn't suffer from any food issues. My body stayed strong with all of the foods she tested me with. The problems started to arise when she started to test my body strength with amino acids. That is when the deficiencies started to appear. It was quite interesting, to say the least.
Hubby and I came home with our pages of things to follow for the next little three weeks, and then we will see how things are progressing for us.

When we got home, both boys were wanting to go on the ATV. Umm....no. It was late, we were hungry, and it was way too dark to even consider it. The A-man had completed his chores, but S had conveniently 'forgot' about his. Same with the homework. Maybe some day he will realize these are like brushing your teeth - it's just something you do. Oh, right, he often forgets that, too...

The A-man is getting his braces off tomorrow, and none of "the ladies" kissed S today, even though his medallion said to do so. (He seemed okay with that.)

My meeting at the school to add the aspergers to the IPRC was delayed, as the proper people at the board hadn't had a chance to review the report. Just goes to show you that the entire process is a mere formality - the school has already been 'told' what will be allowed, or not. This morning I just did not care to fight that too hard. It was nice that I got to sleep that extra couple of hours...

No comments: