Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another city, another hotel

This time - Montreal. I have never been to downtown Montreal before. Although I don't speak the language - at least, not French as it should be - I know we will do just fine. Sister-in-law is in tow, so she will help us out with any language issues. Still waiting for her to arrive, though. Her train was delayed - I'm still trying to figure out how trains get delayed...

The show begins tomorrow at noon, but I am sure Boss will want us all there for 9am for the final prize set-ups, etc., and to train the staff that are new to the whole event - such as sister-in-law. When she (finally) arrives, I will be heading off with her and co-worker and client to have some dinner. Apparently there isn't a bad restaurant in Montreal.

The boys both got up to see me off this morning. Once they realized I would be home in time to get them off to school, they didn't seem to upset about my leaving again. I went to the office until 2, and then it was pretty smooth from then on. Co-worker and I arrived at airport with no problems, had a drink and a sandwich and got on the plane. I was just getting in to the proposal I was working on, and was told it was time to pack it in, because we are landing. Toronto to Montreal in less than an hour - technology at it's best!

No comments: