Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday again

Weekends just go by way to quickly. Had a great couple of days with Cuz, and was sad to see them leave early this afternoon. One positive thing, however - I am going to be heading to her house in three weeks time, so we will get to have another weekend of fun and merriment!

Did a wee bit of house tidy, and now I am trying to figure out what to do next. There are many things I SHOULD do, but so very few that I really want to do. Hubby just took the ATV out to see if the boys may be able to do some runs in the neighbouring famer's field, but I think the snow may be a bit too mushy for that.

The A-man has asked if he can go to the high-school dance on Thursday night. I will be going to the school for parent-teacher interviews, so I don't see why that would be a problem. I am thrilled that he wants to go - these sorts of things have never been interesting to him before. Of course S wondered if he would be able to go, but I think he was asking that question more to annoy his brother than anything else.

Think I am coming down with a cold - scratchy throat started last night, and it's feeling really thick and sore today. (sigh...) Always one thing or another, isn't it??

No comments: