Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

It felt SO good to sleep in today. I woke up just after 9, but laid in bed until 9:30 simply because I could. :o)

The sun is shining, the snow SHOULD be melting... and I get to spend three whole days with "da boys!" I am really looking forward to it.

Hubby wants to tackle the painting of the boy's bathroom this weekend. I agree that is does need to get done. I think I will put paint brushes in the kid's hands tomorrow. It's their bathroom, they should help. It's only paint - I'm sure I can 'fix' any boo-boo's!

I let the A-man stay home from school yesterday since we got home from the hospital so late. Turns out he had an English test I didn't know about. The teacher called home and talked to Hubby. She said that she believed he had studied, and she believed he had his work complete, but he has never missed school before, so she wanted to make sure all was fine. When hubby explained why A-man stayed home, she understood. Now, the A-man will have to write 2 tests on Tuesday, though... He said he is ready for it.

No comments: