Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tired today

Was still a little slow moving this morning, but at least I was able to get up before either of the boys and get a quiet start to the day. The A-man was still a little slow on the draw this morning, but he did manage to get outside before the bus arrived.

S had a chiropractor appointment this morning. Chiro is going to adjust just the C1 and C2 area of S's spine. He has had a lot of success in working with a girl with autisim, and since aspergers is in the same spectrum, I want to try this for a while to see if any type of pattern develops. Had my adjustment, too, then took S to school.

Got to work, but just started to feel grumpy. I picked the A-man up from school shortly after 1 and took him to get his braces off. He looks so different with the metal gone, I must say! Now we won't have any excuses about getting these teeth clean - there is nothing in the way anymore! The hygenist showed us the before pictures, and the mold that was made prior to the braces - what a difference.

I dropped the A-man back at school just in time to catch his bus home, but I had to go back to work, and then I had a massage for 5:30, so it just didn't make sense to have him in tow. Now, when I finally did get home around 7:15, both boys were working on homework. The dishwasher was not empty, the kitchen was not straightened, but at least they were doing homework. They did the kitchen when I told them I couldn't make dinner until they did so, but still, we didn't sit down to eat until almost 8pm. I hate eating that late.

I'm working on updating the ADHD database - the job is taking a bit longer than I thought because the computer and/or website keeps freezing on me! But, I am getting there...

No comments: