Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter is upon us...almost

Today is the first day of Spring! And I had to clean off the snow from my car this morning... :o(
(New ATV has taken my place in the garage...)
Either way, Spring is here, and although we still have snow, it will be starting to melt faster as the days go by.

When I got home last night, I noticed that the A-man had blood on his sock. His toe is getting worse. Hubby and I had a meeting with someone, so after he left, I took the A-man to go to the walk-in clinic. It was closed, so we went to the hopital. 3 hours we waited! The doctor gave him antibiotics, and said that our family doctor will have to do a procedure to cut off a portion of the nail. We have an appointment next week - Thursday - so I am hoping the infection will be cleared up by then, and he will be able to have this problem dealt with. I am also hoping he has learned his lesson about personal hygine.

The A-man and S had finished all of their household chores by the time I got home from work - which was very nice to see. They wanted to go on the ATV, so I guess that was reason enough to 'git r done'. After dinner, the A-man went right to work on what he needed to do for English class. S didn't have any homework.

No comments: