Friday, January 18, 2008

Wake up call

Hmpf. Not a good start to my day...

Sleeping, quite comfy cosy in my bed, here in the hotel room..... 12:30am, phone rings. It's the front desk - wanting to know who I am. (Hello? It's 12:30...I'm SLEEPING, is who I am...)
The system didn't show anyone in this room, and they had just registered guests - who had tried to come in, but thank GOODNESS I fliped that security bar! (I will ALWAYS make sure I flip that bar from now on. I usually do, but I now I know I always will.)

I had also requested a 7am wake up call. Yeah, didn't get one. So, I'm moving a wee bit behind, but not too bad. Boss will be meeting myself and co-worker in the lobby for 7:45 to head over to the Centre.

Time to start the move in process. Okay... and we're off!

1 comment:

SIG said...

Oh my goodness me. That is terrible! And yes, so scary thank goodness the bar was flipped over. I would have had the shock of my life to have some strangers standing in the room while asleep.