Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

After a whirl-wind of gatherings over the past week, I must admit, it will be nice to have a bit of quiet time with respect to that end of things. I am just plain tired.
Work-wise, I will be gearing up for an extremely busy show season. I have been checking my work emails daily, so I don't have very much to do that way when I get back to the office tomorrow, but our first show is in just under 3 weeks, so I will be typing the old fingers to the bone making sure all is done on time.

We had a New Year's party last night. I would say there were almost as many kids as adults, and it was very nice to see them come up with fun things to do. Besides the older ones taking over the video games, the younger ones played scrabble, trivial pursuit and boogle. Then the younger ones were able to hook up their dance mat to the video game, and the older kids played some type of card game. Some of the adults even got in the action on the dance mat. Must say, that does look pretty fun - will have to talk the A-man and S in to maybe getting that one!

Happy New Year, everyone. May 2008 be our year of dreams.

1 comment:

SIG said...

Happy New Year.