Friday, January 25, 2008

Another week down

Truthfully, I am looking forward to this weekend. We have no plans. Well, Saturday afternoon I am going to have a pedicure with Jazzy's mom, but other than that, nothing!

Yesterday I surprised the A-man with a celebratory lunch. I thought it would be nice to celebrate the end of a great semester, and to congratulate him on completing his first exam. He told me he finished it in an hour - it was mostly multiple choice, he said.

S is very excited this morning. It is "Hawaiian" day at school, and kids that dress up will receive spirit points for their team. He had me cutting up a garbage bag for a grass skirt shortly after 7 this morning. He has been doing the 'hola' around the kitchen since. It's always funny to see how excited he gets over such small, simple things. He has been 'planning' today since he heard that it was a spirit day on Tuesday.

I worked about an extra hour last night. Could have worked more, but then boss' wife came in...it was time to go.

Oh - and I am going to the Governor's conference in Jackson, Mississippi on Feb. 17. Another new part of the state I am going to get to see!

No comments: