Monday, January 28, 2008

Ready to rumble?

I have a meeting this morning with the principal to discuss hubby and I's concerns about the EA - the lack of training, professionalism, etc., etc., etc.... I hope it will go well. I know the SERT has issued her concerns as well, but I really don't know what to expect out of today's discussion.

S had a laptop issue the other day. Apparently the SERT has put in a request for it to be repaired, but that always seems to take forever to come through. How is it that a piece of equipment can be deemed ESSENTIAL, but yet still need weeks before being repaired? I will ask about that at the meeting today, too. How am I going to keep track of all of this stuff??

Finally got all the Christmas things away yesterday. I realize it's a month past the holiday, but since I have been working full-tilt, well, it just didn't get done until this past weekend. At least we didn't get in to February...

We went to my parents yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Mom and I went through her clothes to see what I could borrow for Mexico, and to see what she was now able to fit in to again since she lost 20 pounds. She is going to Australia for over 3 weeks, and leaves the day I get home from Mexico. I was able to help her put together an outfit for the opera, and another for a day trip that has been planned. For a women with so many clothes, she really isn't very good at pairing up new items. I even got a couple new pairs of pants that I will be able to use at the conference.

The A-man is looking forward to being a lazy butt this week, but I have told him his room has to be done by the time I return home from work on Wednesday. He didn't like that idea, but I knew if I didn't give him a specific time, it would be next Sunday before he even started to think about it.

Hubby and the boys will be leaving here on Wednesday night, and actually staying in the same hotel I was at last week. S will have his fMRI on Thursday morning. I will be leaving for the next show on Thursday afternoon... soon the crazy schedule will be over...

No comments: