Sunday, January 13, 2008

Update

I had a board meeting on Friday night. After such a long and busy week, it was really the very last thing I wanted to be doing, but trying to get a strategic plan in place IS important. It went a bit later than I was hoping, but these things do happen.



I have good news for the Board. The doctor I asked to sit on the board in an advisory capacity has agreed. This is a very big step for a small organization.



I am not working this weekend at all, but I did have to field a call from Boss yesterday. It wasn't a hard one, though. He just needed a file off my computer, and when I told him where to look, he did make the comment that it was filed quite logically, so I'm sure if he had thought about it, he would have managed without calling me. No biggie.



We went over to friend's last night for a 'cheese and port' night. Look at us getting all fancy schmancy....port and cheese. It was quite a fun night, to tell the truth.

No comments: