Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to 'normal'

Yes, the holidays have finally come to an official end. The boys are back to school today. Truth be told, I think the A-man is excited about the idea of going back. He was up before 7, having breakfast and getting in to the shower. He was dressed, and ready to go by the time I was just getting myself going.

Cuz's son - who I will call R-man - moved in yesterday. I am thinking he is going to have quite a hard time adjusting from living in a house by himself to living with a family of 4, but, he is a great guy, and I'm sure he will manage. It will be interesting for the first little while, I think, to see the boys having to adjust to the idea of another 'adult' popping in to the house at various times.

I worked on both Saturday and Sunday - for about 5 hours each day - but I have the feeling that I was able to get a bunch of little things done and started, and I know I won't likely have to repeat that next weekend. The following weekend I will be at our first show, so that will be a very LONG week.

I heard through the grapevine that our 'regular' principal is not going to be returning for the start of the year. No one knows how long she is going to be off. I am not complaining.

And, the days begin again...

No comments: