Sunday, January 20, 2008

Show 1 almost done

Yesterday is a blur.
I woke up before 5 am, thinking about things that needed to be done when I returned to the show office. At 5, I sat up and started making notes about said things. Laid back down at 5:20. Back up at 5:45 and stayed there. (I am NOT a morning person, for those that aren't aware.)
Met boss in hotel lobby at 7:20 - was at the Centre for 8, and didn't actually have a chance to sit again until about 3:30. Turned my radio off and closed the door of my office - until an exhibitor came in.
6:30 - exhibitor reception. 8pm - dinner with clients, and potential new clients. Back to room for 11pm. I am meeting boss in lobby for 8:30 this morning, so I got a GOOD sleep last night.
We will be driving back home tomorrow, but I am going to hope that he won't rush the departure. A good, long sleep-in would be wonderful.

Hubby called me yesterday. S had some difficulties on Friday - Gramma had to come and get him from school, and either hubby or I need to bring him to school on Monday am to discuss. Neither hubby nor I can be there, so I guess I will be contacting the principal when I get back home - early afternoon. Don't really know the details at this point.

Okay - off for another day! Guess this will be the same in two weekends, but then I will be going on vacation!!

No comments: