Friday, January 11, 2008

A confession

Ever since we got them, the cats have always slept by my feet. Neither of them are big cuddle bunnies when sleeping - which is a good thing - but I can usually feel them either by my feet or knees in the middle of the night.

Little Lily often comes and goes. She really liked to sleep under the Christmas tree for a while there. I think she thought she was a lion or something. But, without fail, Abby has always slept with me.

Since the R-man has moved in, she has started to sleep with him. My confession - my feelings are hurt. I mean, he's only been here for less than a week! No fair, no fair, no fair! ;o)

(just kidding)

The A-man did amazing with his Science project! I am simply so surprised at the level of maturity he has attained in such a short period of time. I think the switch of schools has been an incredible boost for him in so many ways. Yippee.

Had a big problem at work yesterday - about 20 minutes before the end of the day. I did what I could to remedy it, but I will have a post-mordom review today, I suppose. I was telling the R-man last night - you can have checklists out the whazzo, and have everything prepared, but you still have to be ready for the element of human error. Fun, fun times. But, on the up side - in a month I will be in Mexico!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too funny that Abbey has abdicated her spot in your bed...I told R-man that I'm telling his girlfriend she's been replaced by a new "lady" in under a week...he's such a "dog"! hahahaha