Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to it...

I had to drag myself out of that bed this morning, and yet, here I am at 12:24 am, playing on the computer. My darn old 'restless legs' are acting up. I love that. Oh, yeah, makes for a fun morning.

When I got to work this morning, I was amazed at the sheer volume of STUFF on my desk. I was starting to panic a wee bit, trying to figure out where to even start. Boss and I had a brief meeting to establish timelines and deadlines fr a few things, and we called in assistant to ensure he was on the same page for some of it. I have informed Boss that I will be around, and available, for the next two weekends, as the first trade show will begin in three weekends. Yikes. But, that said, in about 6 weeks, the panic will be over.

Oh, and have I mentioned that Cuz's son is moving in to our house this weekend? Well, not forever or anything - I don't think he would like that much! Just until he finds a house in the city that he just took a job in. Of course, the area that I have deemed 'his' is actaully very full of stuff that is mine...I will have to modify that before he arrives sometime on Sunday... Double yikes...

Okay, legs seem to have calmed a bit - let's give this another shot...

No comments: