Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Heading out soon

Well, I leave for my business trip in just under 12 hours. I am really looking forward to it - even though I will be required to have quite a few meetings during our time away. I am sure we will have a great time - even though I am officially working.

The A-man has finished his project, and his lab, and he even took the necessary time to catch up on the work he missed yesterday during his outdoor's club gathering. Maybe, just maybe he is truly getting it.

S 'forgot' his math homework, but there is very little I can actually do about it at this point in time.

I won't be writing on this blog for a little while - since I won't be home to discuss the day to day things I do with my kids. If you are interested in my photo journal blog while I am away, please feel free to stop by and follow us in our journey. If you don't have that blog's link, just leave me a comment - along with your email - and I will send you the other link!

Talk to y'all in November!

No comments: