Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I've been linked!

The Internet is such an amazing device. In a couple of my past blogs, I have mentioned that I follow the blog of a lady from Singapore, and when I was looking at her blog yesterday, I noticed that she has a link to my blog on her's! I've been linked...how amazing is that? I feel special. (Thank you!!)

I don't know if anybody that reads her blog actually comes to read mine, but still, it's so amazing to think that someone I don't know, that lives on the other side of the world, is reading about my day to day struggles! I love reading her blog because she cooks such amazing meals for her daughter, and puts up pictures of the meals she makes. My meals never stick around long enough for me to ever think about taking a picture! It inspires me to want to cook with a more Asian flair, that's for sure.

Anyway, that is all for now. Just had to have a moment to brag. ;o)

Once I figure out how to do it, I'm going to put a link to the blogs I follow... (yes, I am aware of the fact that I am not too bright...)

No comments: