Saturday, October 20, 2007

Success!















This is Hubby's closet



<-----Before and After ----->





I made him 'help' me with his stuff, too. I did the closet, then we went through the armoire and purged a bunch of things from there, too. I don't think he has purged his drawers or closest since we moved here 8 years ago. 2 more bags to be taken to the drop box...

I did my closet and dresser, too, but for some reason I am not able to upload the other two pictures right now...I keep getting an error. I will put them up whenever that has been fixed. But, I do not have to come back to my blog shamed-faced. It is done. And three more bags of clothing, plus another bag of garbage will leave the house!


Okay - was finally able upload the other two photos. My closet - before and after...

1 comment:

SIG said...

It sure feels good to clear bags of stuff. I was into it about half a year back and sorted out bags and bags and even did some garage sale to get rid of little one's things. Those I couldn't sell I gave away to friends. I can't bear to, but I don't have the space.