Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mornings are NOT my favourite times

For the past few days, getting the boys up and moving has not been fun. This morning, S did not get himself out of bed until 15 minutes before his bus was to arrive! The A-man had already gone out to catch his bus. THEN, he was rude to me and was calling me "Master" whenever I told him to do something. (!!??)

My children have ZERO concept of time, or of the effects of time passing. They totally live in the "here and now" and do not seem capable of thinking beyond that. Drives me insane.

I am glad we are having a long weekend. I need an extra day of sleeping in a bit, plus I need to do some major overhauling of the house. The A-man did NOT tidy his room, and it is just far too scary to contemplate tackling at 9pm. Saturday will be the day.

Going to go to the cottage on Sunday. My brother is going to be visiting, and this will be the first time we see him since he came back from Afghanistan. We are only going to stay for the day, however, because both Hubby and I want to get a number of things done around the house and yard to prepare for the winter!

No comments: