Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Now I realize...

why tigers eat their young... (lol)

This morning I told the A-man that I would return his Air Cadet's uniform next week. He looked up at me (from the breakfast table - if he was standing he would have been looking down..) all surprised, and said "Why? I still want to go, you know! I was just sore last night." I wish this boy would make up his mind!

The other morning I had to fight with him to get up, and he ended up missing his bus. Hubby was home that morning, and came out and told the A-man that we were going to start deducting from his allowance if a) the bus had to wait for him or b) he missed the bus completely. The charges would vary depending on the final outcome. This morning the bus had to wait, the A-man did not have his morning shower, and I am not sure if his teeth were clean when he left the house...

No comments: