Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NOT good

Warning - this one may be a bit of a rant.

I took S to karate last night, then went to do my thing for the couple of hours he was there. When I went to pick him up, he came out and told me that his sensi wanted to talk to me. Apparently S has not been behaving while at karate. A couple of weeks ago, he waved his middle finger at her, and last night he refused to do the push ups they told him to do when he was being disrepectful. He basically sat out for the duration of the class. Oh yeah, I am ticked. He finally finds something that he is GOOD at, something that is good for him, and now he has just decided to blow it off. Not for any good reason - just because.

He didn't want to get in the with me after my talk with the sensi - he thought I was going to yell at him. Truth be told, I am so angry at him, it's just best I don't talk to him at all. Was a very quiet drive home, and he knew to just avoid me for the remainder of the evening. Hubby knew something was wrong with me, but I couldn't say too much because the A-man was watching a show with us. I guess we will be having a discussion this evening.

THEN, when I am home, I ask to see the A-man's commercial he had to make. I thought it was for Drama class, but it turns out it's for Geography. It's supposed to be a commercial about Canada. What a piece of crap that is. You can completely and totally tell he put as minimal effort in to this as he possibly could. Hubby warned me before watching it that he and A-man had a discussion about lack of effort - I guess that was to warn me not to go off. I watched it, then just went back to folding laundry. My bet is he will get about 50 or maybe 60%. That would be a stretch, however.

This momma is not impressed.

No comments: