Sunday, November 11, 2007

And another one down...

Another weekend, all but finished. It is just not fair that they go so very quickly.

Hubby surprised me by getting home last night just before supper time. I wasn't expecting him home until some time today! It was very nice to see him. Of course, I was in the middle of making dinner for the boys and getting ready to head out for the evening, but at least I got to see him for a wee bit, and even got to snuggle a wee bit when we went to bed. 'Course, he was so tired he started to snore about 30 seconds after I got to bed, but no matter - I slept very well with him there.

Boys had no homework - again. S's laptop is still in 'getting fixed,' so I think it's time to start raising a little hell about this. Been far to long, in my opinion.

We went over to a friend's place late this morning to help them move in their hot tub, then I came home to get a bit of stuff done around the house. Laundry never seems to go away. I also started to peel some veggies, etc., to put in the oven for dinner time. I'm making a roasted squash soup for dinner tonight. That wind is just nasty, and it's been a very grey, chilly day. Think I may have to make a cheese sauce and make a homemade mac & cheese to have with the soup. Mmmmm, comfort food of the highest degree...

No comments: