Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesterday was the R-man's birthday. On my way home, I picked up some pasta and a cake, and we had a little bit of a birthday celebration for him. His face went very red when he came in the kitchen for supper and the boys started to sing to him. The A-man blew the surprise about the cake while we were eating, but that was okay. I think he was pleased that we made a fuss about his birthday.
I didn't get to stay around for the ceremonial cutting of the cake as I had a board meeting last night, but it looks like some healthy chunks were consumed.

Neither of the boys had homework again last night, and since I was out for the evening, I wouldn't have been able to help with it anyway! I did leave the kitchen in quite a mess and told them it needed to be CLEAN when I got back home, and it was! (Next lesson has to be on the proper way to load the dishwasher.... ;o) )

Sun is shining...birds are singing... all is right with the world!

1 comment:

SIG said...

Happy belated birthday, R-man.