Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update

I deemed last night to be my "official night of getting all of the income tax forms done." I had 4 completed, and had another 8 to do.
My plan was to download the tax information updates, file the 4 I had done, then get the others finished. Yeah, right. Computer that I do the taxes on had "limited to no connectivity." This means no updates, and no filing of the forms.

On the upside - I got all of the income taxes done, bar one. I have to confirm a little bit of the self-employed income, and then I should be able to get that done before too long, too. Now I just have to beg hubby to find out why my "old reliable" computer is giving me such grief. Since I have always done taxes on that one, and therefore can carry-forward each year's data, I'm really limited on which computer I can use. Think it may be time for another system wipe out. (We will make sure we don't forget to get backups of tax stuff. Did that once before - wasn't pretty.)

Around 8 last night, the boys surprised me. They just went outside to play. Weren't getting in to any trouble, weren't fighting and needing a break from each other - just went outside and played on the trampoline for about half an hour. Yeah - surprised me too.

This morning is sunny and beautiful - but cold, I think. At least, it was cold last night because there is quite a bit of frost still on my car and all over the deck. Resembled icky snow, even. Come back Spring...

No comments: