Saturday, April 19, 2008

Away this weekend

Said goodbye to the boys yesterday morning, and at the end of the work day, hopped in my car to head to Cuz's house for the weekend.
We don't really have any set plans - just hanging out and being together. She is just getting ready to go, and I think she and I will spend the afternoon doing poke-about shopping. Not really looking for anything, but it's a fun way to spend the afternoon. Not clothes shopping - ick - just looking for...stuff.
It's a nice break from the everyday routine. We were pretty wild last night, I must say... she and I were drinking green tea with jasmine, and talked while watching a movie. Watch out world - we are on a tear! lol
Tomorrow I am going to a work-type event, but it will be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to it. I should be home by supper time tomorrow night, I think.

The weather is almost summer-like. Sitting outside on the back deck, I was really kicking myself for not bringing shorts for the weekend...going to be a little warm in the cotton pants I brought, and tomorrow, I only have jeans to wear! Oh well, what can you do? I just wish the weather could be like this up until Christmas!

No comments: