Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quiet Night

When I got home from work yesterday, the household of sickies was pretty quiet. S was in his sleep pants, but told me that the bad feeling in his tummy came and went. Hubby still didn't look very good at all, and the R-man was napping.

I made dinner, and as I was cleaning up, S worked on his Math homework. He didn't bring his laptop home because, as I had indicated in a note to the school, it would appear the two programs he uses - Word Q and Kerzweil - are having some sort of 'interaction' problem. He was having a number of errors yesterday at school.

Now, AGAIN, the computer person has to be requested to come to the school to repair the laptop. AGAIN, he will be without the 'essential to his learning' computer. So crazy. But, that said, he was a happy camper working away on his algebra. He really enjoys it. (strange like his parents - we both love algebra too...)

Hubby, the A-man and I sat down to watch a movie last night. It was nice just sitting by the fire, watching a comedy. Towards the end of the movie, my friend came over. It would appear she is going through a separation, and she is now sleeping on my couch in the basement. I feel for her.

Off to work soon. Going to be alone in the office today, so that should be nice. Off in the morning for the final golf show that I will be working, but at least I am only working AT the show, not running the show. It will be a very relaxing, stress-free kind of adventure for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! a housefull you have on your hands...like I said when the R-man moved in..you need to hang a shingle on your drive that says "shelter"...which friend is having difficulties? Anyone I know...email me.
btw working the TO golf show this weekend? are we still on for Canada Blooms? Just made a hair appointment so I'd be all gorgeious for you!