Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some good news!

The R-man told me that his dad (Cuz's husband) will be going back to work on very light duties on Monday! A few short weeks ago, he was a "Class 4 Heart Failure" patient, and now, after the bloods clots thinned, and defibulator put in, he is able to go back to work. I imagine that is one happy household right now.
That is very good news, Cuz, I was very happy to hear that. Now you just have to wait for him to get the Green Light to drive again, and life will be almost back to normal again!

Got to work about 2 hours late today, and left an hour early, but at least I left with my desk cleaned off, and the portable office all put away. I got my nails looking all purty, and then went to my board meeting. It was long. 'nuff said there.

S must have been very tired - he was sleeping when I got home at 9:30. I will have to be sure to give him lots of hugs and cuddles in the morning, since I won't see him for over a week after he gets on the bus tomorrow. I'm not as concerned about the A-man, but S just seems to have a really rough go of things when I am out of town. Hopefully all will be fine. I really do worry about him, poor wee booger.

Hubby is wanting to be on the road for 9 am, and planning on being up at 7 am to show the R-man how to use the snowblower. I will have to get the boys up and off to school, then cut Hubby's hair, and pack our last minute items, so this is probably be my last blog until I return. If I can get Internet access while in Manzanillo, I will post a brief blog, if not, I will let y'all know about it when I get back.

TTFN.

No comments: