Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My friend

Thank you, dear Singapore Connection, for presenting me with this friendship globe.




Since I found your blog, I have learned so much about your region, and your traditions. I feel very sad when you don't do a blog, and often wonder how you and princess are doing. The internet is truly an incredible place. We have never met, yet I feel that we are friends. I'm sure my daily blog isn't as exciting as your other friend's, but it is nice to know you stop by.


Thank you, also, to my other friends that do stop by and keep up on our lives. I know it's not exciting, and I hope that I don't rant too much, but it's nice to know others are aware of what is happening in the day-to-day lives we have.

I share this globe with:
  1. Princess
  2. My Singapore Connection - can I give it back to the person that gave it to me??
  3. Scare's Mom
  4. Cuz
  5. The Bride's Mom
  6. Heath
  7. and The co-worker
  8. Starlily

I feel very blessed to have so many friends. Most of whom I speak with on a regular basis, but a couple that I have never met face-to-face.

Be well!

1 comment:

SIG said...

You're most welcome and thanks hehe. SOrry I have been pretty busy so haven't visited last couple of weeks. Hope everything's well with you. I'm sure we'll get to meet one day.