Saturday, February 2, 2008

Isn't it amazing??

Got a message on my cell phone today. It was from hubby, asking me if I had called in the necessary refill for S's medication. I had stayed in at the hotel last night, and had turned my phone off.

Anyway, by the time I reached hubby today, he had already called in the prescription, AND made arrangements for someone to pick up the meds for him. (Hubby and the boys were on their way to the R-man's house to pick up the pool table.) So, hu-RAY, hubby actually figured out a plan all by himself! (Yes, I am so proud... ;o) )

It's amazing what simply day to day things I do without thought, and when it needs to be done by hubby, he is always unsure of the steps to take. Does this mean I need to stop doing so many of these day-to-day activities? Nah, I didn't think so...

Show has gone well today. I'm tired, of course, with all the running around I did today, but it seemed to have gone well, which is very good. Going out to a steak house for dinner tonight, then one of our clients from South Carolina have made a 'date' to have a drink together once we leave the crowd. It's a tradition.

Anyway, time for a perrier...I'm off.

No comments: