Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to life...back to blogging!

First off, we had a wonderful time in Mexico. Manzanillo is a beautiful area, with amazing weather every single day. I hope to be able to post a few pictures in a few days.

We arrived back home on Saturday, in time to pick up the A-man from my parent's house before they had to head to the airport for my mom's trip to Australia. We then went to get S, and had a visit with Hubby's parents. Got home, and I started doing laundry, and trying to figure out what I needed to take on my next trip.

I am now in Jackson, Mississippi. I will be meeting the Governor this afternoon. I have met quite a few people, some of whom I have worked with for years, and some of whom I am hoping to be working with in the future. It's been an interesting few days.

I should have some free time this afternoon, and will post updates on the boys then.

No comments: