Friday, February 1, 2008

Feeling beat already...

still have another hour here for the move-in, and I must admit, I am very tired tonight. I don't think I am going to go out for dinner with the other staff members. I take out meal, up in my rooms is sounding very nice right now. I can put on my jammers, cuddle under the blankets, and just have a down evening. I've been here since 8 this morning, and I think, today, I have had enough.

A terrible winter storm has hit the region today. Everything here in the city is either cancelled or closed. Funny enough - people from Toronto (a close city) are calling and saying they can't make it until the morning, but people from Pennsylvania and Michigan hav already arrived and set up! Guess the difference if is y0u have the option, you will take it. If you don't, you just keep on going.

S had another snow day today. Probably just as well - he would have probably not had a good day. Never does when I am away. He did really well on his fMRI testing yesterday, apparently. He was able to lay still for the duration, and they were able to get all of the testing they wanted to do, done. Now I will just have to wait for the results, I guess.

That's all for now. I don't have free wireless in my hotel room, which is making me cranky, but I can access it here at the Convention Centre. I have a strategic plan I am working on for the ADHD association, so I think I will try to finalize that tonight, and then I can email my thought to the consultant in the morning when I get back here. See? Another good reason to stay in the room - so that I can get some 'other' work done!

No comments: