Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tag - you are it...

A fun "getting to know you" type post. I was tagged by my "Singapore Connection," and although I have never been tagged before, I gather I am supposed to answer the questions, then tag other friends to do the same. I don't really have a number of friends that blog, but I know I have some regular readers. I will tag them at the end of this...

W H O . W A S . T H E. L A S T . P E R S O N

1. You hung out with? Last night - Hubby and 2 other couples.
2. Saw you cry? my friend Laurie.
3. Went to the movies with you? Hubby and sons.
4. You went to the mall with? Don’t remember last time I was in a mall.
5. You went to dinner with? Hubby and 2 other couples!! lol
6. You talked on the phone to? My mom
7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and really meant it? Hubby
8. Made you laugh? My youngest son

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? If I HAD to pick, I would say nose, I guess
2. Be serious or be funny? Usually funny – I prefer laughter
3. Drink whole or skim milk? 1% - so, I guess skim
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents for sure! I will be doing that this afternoon!!

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Flowers or candy? Flowers
2. Gray or black? Depends on mood – today – black.
3. Color or Black and white photos? Love them both
4. Lust or love? Love is the best
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunsets – they are so peaceful
6. M and Ms or Skittles? Hmmm…never really thought of it before…probably M&M’s
8. Staying up late or waking up early? Late for sure – air is not natural in the morning

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Sun or moon? Sun
2. Winter or Fall? Fall over winter. HATE winter
3. Left or right? Left
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? Two best friends that will love me despite all my craziness!
5. Sunny or rainy? Sunny – rain can make me sad
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Vanilla – but strawberry is the best!

A B O U T . Y O U

1. What time is it?: 12:22 pm
2. Nickname(s): Jori
3. What is your birth date?: September 11
4. What do you want? A normal, CALM life
5. Where do you want to live? On a beach – I love the water
6. How many kids do you want? I have the perfect number for me - 2
7. You want to get married? I don’t think Hubby would like that… ;o) - too much competition!!

U N I Q U E

1. Nervous habit: don’t have a nervous one… strum my fingers, and hum absent mindedly sometimes…
2. Are you double jointed? No
3. Can you roll your tongue?: Yup
4. Can you raise one eyebrow?: oh, yes. This is what my eldest son calls my "Momma eye..."
5. Can you cross your eyes?: Yes
6. Do you make your bed daily?: Yes – unless hubby is still in it!
7. Can you draw? Define “draw”…I doodle nicely…

R A N D O M

1. Which shoe goes on first? Usually the right one, I think
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Why would I do that?
3. What is your craziest experience ever? Too many to share! Lol…nah, I’m pretty tame…but there was this one time…

F O O D

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
2. Have you ever eaten spam? Yes…did I like it? No.
3. Favourite ice cream: Either strawberry or Maple Walnut – depends on amount of strawberries in the mixture!
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? About 6 right now. Okay – correction – there are 4 today.
5. What’s your favourite beverage? Depends on the mood. Love wine… love Perrier…
6. Do you cook? LOVE to cook

IN . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?

1. Bought something: uh, yeah…it’s almost Christmas
2. Sang: For sure – love to sing – just not good at it!
3. Been hugged: Yes
4. Felt stupid: a very common feeling for me
5. Missed someone: no one I can think of right now
6. Danced crazy: No - but would really like to.
7. Gotten your hair cut: Yes
8. Cried: Yes - too much
9. Lied: No, I don’t think so – I’m not very good at lying.

Okay, so now I am supposed to tag others to answer these same questions. For this, I tag the following people:

  • Bear
    Hammy
  • Cuz
  • Heath
  • Kat

You guys can email me with your answers.

1 comment:

SIG said...

Hey, thanks for doing that. Tell you a secret. Princess loves strawberries like you do.