Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mobile Phone Company...grrrr....

This morning, I am fighting with my mobile phone company. When I got my bill this month, there was over $60 worth of roaming charges on it. When I got my bill LAST month, the same thing. Yeah, I wasn't 'roaming' last month.
I called to find out what is going on, and the person just did not seem to be able to explain to me how (or why) I am being billed like this. I expressed - quite clearly - my entire dissatisfaction with the situation, and that we would be rethinking both my plan and hubby's plan to switch to that provider. He, obviously, didn't have much to say about that.

S is beyond excited about Christmas being so close. It's so fun to see him this happy. The A-man is a tad more reserved - it's just not cool for a 14 year old to get excited about Christmas. I'm sure that will change on Monday night.

I was able to get quite a bit more wrapping done yesterday, and to review what I have, what I need, that sort of thing. Looks like the only thing left to do is purchase the food we will need! Hubby and I review the various tasks he and I have to complete over the weekend - such as rehanging the towel racks in the boy's bathroom, that sort of thing. He thought I would want to have the bathroom painted before our Family gathering on Boxing Day. I told him that I didn't think that would happen between now and then. I guess they will all just have to realize we are in 'renovation' stage.

I'm off for my nail appointment, then grocery shopping. Hubby and I are going to a Christmas dance tonight with 4 other couples. It should be fun. A last-minute gathering, but I always love going to dances. Tomorrow night we are having another couple over for a raclette dinner, which I know will be a lot of fun. Then, Monday is "Christmas" with Hubby's family. Whew - going to be busy for the next little bit. Probably won't be blogging much in the next week!

Have a great Christmas, everyone. I hope you are able to enjoy some down time, and some quality time with those you hold near and dear to your hearts.

No comments: