Thursday, August 14, 2008

This just STINKS!

On the work front - assistant, pick number 1 gets offered a full time position when he attempts to tender his resignation. Pick number 2 takes two days to "think about it" and then decides that the commute is too much for the rate of pay!
So that leaves us - with no one. With the work of three people being done by 2...and these 2 being stretched to the breaking point! I don't know how much longer we can do this. Boss has a couple of ideas on how we can find someone, but we needed someone last month, not "in the next little while."

Then, to add insult to injury, my girl's weekend has fallen to pot! Well, I will have a couple of ladies joining me at the cottage, but it certainly isn't going to be the crowd we had last year. Cuz has even bowed out! I haven't got the full story on that as of yet, but you can be rest assured I will be finding out what is going on there!
I know we are going to have fun, but I just love it when we have a full house...the entertainment is always better that way. At least we are supposed to have a good weekend.

Hubby is planning on taking down a couple of dead trees this weekend, and then he going to start clearing the area for the new pool. He would like to have it all in place by the end of next weekend so that he and the boys can get to the cottage. I'm hoping he can do it! I am also hoping we get some warmer weather in September so that the kids can enjoy this thing THIS year!

No comments: