Friday, August 8, 2008

Surprised

Hubby has been working afternoons this week, which means that when we go to bed on Sunday night, that is the last time I see him - other than when he is sleeping - until we get up on Saturday.

Last night he phoned from work, and his reason for calling kind of surprised me. Basically, he was calling to ask me out on a date. :o)
Our 18th wedding anniversary is coming up, but the actual DAY of our anniversary, he will be on holidays and at the cottage with the boys. He called last night to find out if we could have a date on the Thursday before he begins holidays! He had even heard of a new Thai place that he suggested we go to. (I'm the fan of Thai food - I think he eats it because he knows how much I enjoy it.)

He is just so great. I know I'm lucky to have a guy like him, but it's little things like this that just reinforces it to me.

No comments: