Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Last Day

The final day of school for S, the last day for me before a week's holidays. ahhhh.....

S really wanted to go to school today. The young man that had been doing a school co-op had indicated that he was going to be coming to say goodbye to all of the students, and S really didn't want to miss him. Considering how well they got along, I can understand that.

Apparently S had been a little grouchy yesterday because he didn't get to go on the mountain bike trip, and the A-man said S took it out on him, but it sounds like the A-man dealt with it in a very appropriate way.

I am going to call the school this afternoon to say my final farewell to the Principal. He is a very fair man, and even though I was upset the other day, I really did understand why they were hesitant in allowing S to go on the field trip. I want to express to him, once again, how much we have appreciated all that he has done on our family's behalf, and let him know how much it was appreciated.

I am planning on packing up the boys and heading out the cottage tonight after my fitness class. It will have us arriving quite late, but that will just mean that we will be able to just wake up and enjoy the full day there! Nothing like starting holidays by having a coffee sitting on the dock...

Should be back to the blogging world by Canada Day!

No comments: