Friday, June 20, 2008

The end of another year...

Soon, another school year will be done.

The A-man is writing his English exam today - had his Math one yesterday. He is already finished his Phys-ed exam - for some reason they did it before the exam time was supposed to start. On Monday he has is Religion exam, and then my man is finished for the year.

S's school year is over next Thursday. Less than a week away. I guess Monday night is the Grade 8 'graduation' so there won't be much in the form of classes for him that day, I would imagine. Wednesday they are going on a "field trip." They are going mountain biking. (When he had his outburst, and I told him he wouldn't have to go to school for the rest of the year, that was the only exemption he had - he wanted to go and do that.)

We have survived it. This year was MUCH better than others, that is for sure. I am hoping it is the start of the upward trend for this family.

No comments: