Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Canada Day

The end of the school year...what a relief.

S got his final report card on Thursday - his last day of school. He did pretty well, I must say.
I didn't really want him to go on Thursday - what was the point? No matter - he wanted to have his 'last hurrah' so I wasn't going to argue with that.

Thursday night the boys and I headed up to the cottage. The R-man and his lady love came for a visit on Saturday night - was great to have them there. Sunday brought a couple of my dad's friends up and we had fire works off the dock that night.
The family came home late yesterday so that we were able to see Hubby's sister - home for a week from England.

Today was a yard work day, Happy CANADA DAY!! And tomorrow, I think Hubby and the boys and I are going to try and get in 9 holes at the local course. (Haven't been out all this year, so it is time.) Thursday will be another yard work day, and then Friday - back to the cottage.

I LOVE holdiday time...

No comments: