Saturday, May 3, 2008

Enough already!!

Today we are having a birthday party for S. He has two friends over - one that has been his best friend since Junior Kindergarten, and has been to every party S has ever had. They are playing video games, and have watched a couple of movies. I think Hubby and I will be going to bed soon, and falling asleep to the three of them having a good time in the basement.
It's going to be tough to pull the A-man away, but fair is fair. S isn't allowed around the A-man and his friends, so the A-man will have to leave the three of them to their own devices pretty soon.
Tonight the basement is theirs. The R-man has gone to Cuz's house for the weekend, but I've deemed his bedroom off limits for everyone. I've arranged the pullout couch, and the other couch for S to sleep on. They will be able to fall asleep watching movies...I hope they do get at least a bit of sleep tonight.

Earlier today, when I got home from grocery shopping, I decided that I needed to clean out, and rearrange my pantry. When I got to the 'flavouring' section of the pantry, I couldn't stop laughing. Vinegar!! I have SO much vinegar!!
  • white vinegar
  • balsamic vinegar
  • balsamic vinegar with raspberry
  • red wine vinegar
  • white wine vinegar
  • cider vinegar
  • rice wine vinegar
  • white wine with tarragon
  • homemade chive vinegar
  • malt vinegar

I kid you not. All of these types of vinegars are sitting side by side in my pantry. I have more vinegars than I do oils!! Funny thing is - I am the only one in the house that even LIKES vinegar!

Hubby told me that it was good that I could laugh at myself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that explains the whole "multiple uses of vinegar" group that you are the head honcho of.

You crack me up!