Thursday, October 30, 2008

So annoyed

I am greatly annoyed with S this morning. Last night I had an ADHD session and then ended up talking with the board members for a while. When I got home, I noticed that S had not finished emptying his portion of the dishwasher.
S was in bed when I got home, but was awake. He told me that he didn't have time because he had been doing his homework.
This morning I asked to see his completed homework - none of it was done. I discovered that he had a Science test today; so I used the sheets he was to study from and quizzed him on "all the studying" he had done. He knew nothing from those sheets.
I am so angry at him right now. I can't even put rational thoughts together at the moment.

I am also annoyed about the amount of unassisted reading he was expected to do for the studying of this test. It should have been scanned on to the laptop, I think. I'm going to have to think about this for a bit and then I will contact the SERT.

Oh, and for the record, all electronic devices have been suspended for S for tonight, at the least. I was so upset with him that I figured it best to give myself time to think before I reacted.

No comments: