Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dirty, rotten, nasty.....

ssss---sss---snow!!!! Yes, it is on the ground this morning! Ahhhhhh..... it is WAY to soon for snow!

Didn't do too bad in getting myself moving for work yesterday, and I think I even funtioned as was necessary, which is always a good thing. Took it fairly easy again last night; played on the computer and watched TV with the boys. Today I am back feeling totally normal - well, except for the nasty white stuff that is looking back at me every time I look out the window.

The A-man was a little upset this morning to see that we had received a letter of concern from his Science teacher. The sheet had "assignment completion" and "organization" and "work habits" checked off as concerns he would like to discuss at our parent-teacher interviews. None of the other teachers indicated any concern for discussion. The A-man was 'sick' yesterday and didn't go in to school, so I am hoping I am still able to get a fairly good interview time with this teacher.
After I saw that letter, I also realized that I have not yet received the A-man's IEP in the mail; I've asked him to follow up with his guidance councillor about that today, too.

Actually, I haven't even read S's IEP yet - it arrived in my hands on Thursday morning just as S was getting ready to head off to school. I sent the SERT a quick email in the morning telling her that I would review it when I got back home. Hmm.... guess I'd better try and find that, huh? lol - oh look, here it is!!

The A-man is going to set up an appointment for me with his teacher. Hopefully all of the 'good' times haven't been taken and I'm stuck with something dreadful like 8:30 at night.

No comments: