Friday, August 24, 2007

Keeping track of school crap

After I posted last night, I decided that I didn't want my blog page to just be random thoughts. If I'm going to take the time to do this, I should have a purpose, right? (yeah, there goes the virgo in me - must have a purpose for all that we do...)

So, that said, I have decided to make this a diary of my son's lives at school. Given the amount of bullshit poor wee S has had to go through in the past number of years, I'm sure just bringing you fine reader up to speed would take a while!

School starts for them in just over a week, so that should give me a bit of time to bring you up to speed on what sorts of issues and concerns they have, and to allow me a wee bit of time to let random ideas and thoughts to just pop in here every now and then.

Off for work now. Had to clean up the deck first thing this morning - god-damned racoons felt the need to tip everything over. Broke a ceramic planter on me - dumped my herb garden...filthy little buggers.

So, that is all for now. Be prepared for the next post - I will start to fill you in on details of their school lives so far!

No comments: