Friday, November 20, 2009

Reviewing

I've just spent some time reading my original posts to this blog.  I could feel the heartbreak and upset again as I read those words.
So many bad memories came flooding back - things that I didn't write about, that would really be better left in the memory bank and not rehashed.

I am so very grateful to be done with that elementary school and to have Ms. B out of our lives forever.  That woman was a terrible, terrible 'educator" and I just wish I had listened to the warnings I had been given from both Cuz and Jazzy's mom.
Hindsight really is a wonderful thing, and living in the past is not going to change the past.

Anyway, I am just very grateful that we have moved onward - and upward.

The boys will be bringing home their report cards tonight - I am looking forward to seeing what they say.

No comments: