Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DONE!

We are done, done, done at the elementary school level!!

Last night was S's 'graduation' ceremonies and other than going to school on Thursday for the final day - he won't be going the rest of the week - we are completely and totally finished with that school.

I think I am still in denial about it. Probably won't believe it until he begins life at the new high school with his brother again. Maybe not even then.

I'm going to write a thank you letter to the SERT that has worked with me - and advocated on our behalf - for S to take in to the school on Thursday. I am also going to prepare a note for the Principal to let her know how nice I thought the ceremony was last night.

I will have to pick S up from school early on Thursday, though - he has a follow up appointment for his knee at 3pm. That's okay - at least he will get to participate in the last day of school. I doubt many - if any - of the Grade 8s will be there this week.

Summer time is here!

No comments: