Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes - Christmas gifts have been purchased!

I was able to find an area here in the city not far from my hotel where I was able to do a bit of shopping on Friday before the show. I was actually able to pick up some gifts for 2 of my nieces, something for both Boss and Hubby at the book store, and a gift for the A-man.
Today, on our way to the trade show, I stopped at a place, and was able to pick up the main thing I will give to one nephew, and a small part of a gift for our second nephew. Guess I can honestly claim to be started on the Christmas shopping for this year.

Much later than I normally start shopping, but that is okay. At least now I am on the right track. I have most of my Christmas cards written and I will be able to mail them on December 1st as I like to do each year.

Trade show went well. Very busy, and some really long days, but I think it went well for both the client we were representing and our company website we were trying to promote. The biggest draw to the client booth? Fried Green Tomatoes. The minute I started serving them up, the booth was crazy busy with people.
I got a phone call on my cell on Friday afternoon (around 3:30 or 4) telling me that our ad had been resized and uploaded, and that made me breathe a HUGE sigh of relief.

Spoke with Hubby this morning - sounds like we have lots more snow to head back to. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that...

Off to bed now - Boss will be giving us about a half hour notice before we have to leave the hotel... gonna be a short sleep again, I guess.

No comments: