Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Young love...

It's just so cute!

Last night S asked Lil'A if she would be his girlfriend, and she said that she would. They sat in the back seat of the car on the way home, holding hands. Of course, they were super casual about it... she put her hand out into the middle of the seat, and his hand just sort of landed on it.

I'm so happy for S. Lil'A is a sweet girl - she talks super fast, but I can usually follow what she is saying - and she is the type of girl that will make a very suitable first girlfriend. She still looks like a girl - not like a woman-girl like so many of the 14 year olds do from his class. The thing that I like best about her is that she isn't afraid to talk to me. I remember girls that wouldn't talk to the boy's parents, and they just always seemed to have something to hide...
She had no problem chatting with me after I picked her up and drove to my house to get the boys.

S is over the moon thrilled, needless to say.

No comments: