Monday, January 26, 2009

Thinking of you, Cuz

My dear, dear friend Cuz will be heading in to the hospital in the morning. She is going bionic!
Well, no, not really, but after so many years of having painful, painful knees, she is going to be getting knee replacement surgery. Then, early next week she is going to be getting the other knee done.
I'm sure it will be tough going for her for while, but I know that she will be so much better after these knees are replaced. Its going to be so nice for her to be able to actually walk around and do things without the pain and agony she's been living with for so long.

Thinking of you, Cuz. Love you lots.

~~~

I will be away for the next 7 out of 8 weeks. This weekend is the show I manage and the following weekend is our other show that I run. After two crazy weeks with our shows, I'll have the week to get some things cleaned up in the office, before I'm off again. Mid-month I'll be leaving at some point for the airport - off to the Governor's conference in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Hubby will join me down there after the conference and I'll get a few days of a holiday. I'll still be doing some work stuff, but for the most part it's going to be a holiday. Not quite Mexico warm, but at least it won't be tons of snow to deal with.

The boys are very aware of my schedule for the upcoming weeks, and I think they are going to do just fine. The A-man has his History exam tomorrow and then he is off for the rest of the week.
S will be doing his speech in school tomorrow - he wrote it on ADHD. He was practising tonight; he's so cute.

No comments: